Learn how you can manage your finances effectively as a student by listening to this episode of EDUC Today wherein Jeric Peña gave tips on how you can effectively and wisely manage your finances and on how you can save money along the way.
10 Financial Management Tips for Students
- Track your cash flow.
- Create a budget and stick with it.
- Take advantages of available discounts for students.
- Treat your school library as your bestfriend.
- Brew your own coffee and or tea.
- Buy and or sell used textbooks.
- Open a savings account.
- Look for best deals online.
- Work part-time for extra income.
- Practice good habits.
We Want to Hear from You!
Don’t forget to send in your thoughts regarding the topics covered in this episode by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, we’re also on Facebook and Twitter—check out facebook.com/bncast and twitter.com/bncast. You could also call the BNCAST US VoiceMail number at +1 206 202 4760.