College is a whole new different thing compared to high school or middle school. Learn how you can prepare yourself for your first day in college by listening to this episode.
First Anniversary of EDUC Today
April 25, 2011 marked the first year anniversary of the launch of EDUC Today Podcast. Happy 1st Anniversary!
How to Prepare Yourself for Your First Day in College
- Familiarize your self with your college or university
- Bring things that you’ll be needing for your first day of classes.
- Go over your books to get an idea on what your classes will all be about.
- Go to school early!
- Make friends so you’ll have company.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Talk to upperclassmen, read forums, blogs about your university or college so you’ll have an idea on how things work in college.
- Wear something simple for your first day in college in order to blend in.
- Stick and follow your schedule.
- Enjoy your first day of classes by taking things easy.